Islamic Finance Certificate
18th -21st of June 2012
Islamic finance is growing and passed the $ 1 trillion and increasing by 20% annually. Do you agree with the debate that Islamic finance can absorb financial and economic shocks, or do you think that they follow the same model of conventional banking? How Islamic finance and banking is structured? Who stated the rules? What are the products and application of Islamic finance ? Is Islamic banking cheaper than the conventional banks? How Islamic banks mange their risk? What are other institution that could be applying Islamic finance apart from banks?
If you start to wonder about the answers of these questions, then; It is our pleasure to announce our; Islamic Finance” courses which will be held on 25th -27th of February 2012.
The course will cover all the previous questions and debates in order to be able to understand, apply and deal with Islamic finance products.
The Islamic finance certificate is divided into three parts:
Part 1 :The Basics of Islamic finance. 25th–27th of Feb
Part 2: Major contracts and Instruments of Islamic Finance. 18th- 19th & 22nd- 23rd of April
Part 3 :The different application of Islamic finance and investment. 18th -21st June
- Islamic Banking Controls and jurisprudence
- Models of Islamic finance: Theory & Practice
- Shariah compliance with Real Estate Financing
- Most important Jurisprudential opinions in banking
Mr. Alaa Bondok.
- With more than 20 years of Islamic banking experience, Mr Alaa, is considered one of the pioneer in Islamic banking field in Egypt. He participated in the establishment of many Islamic banking divisions and is one of the advisors in the Shariaa compliance.